The black and white look is easy to achieve and gives an air of sophistication and style. It is used by fashion bloggers like @vivaluxuryblog and also by celebrities as it has many possibilities and always ensures a successful combination.
To achieve this fashionista outfit please look the effects that each color and find out the best option for your body type.
White has the ability to attract forward and draw attention, catches the eye straight to where you put it. This means that when you want to give volume to one part of your body, your best choice is white. For example if you want to highlight your bust wear a white top o one with details in white on the neckline.
Black, however, absorbs colors and sets in the background all you saw. What at first sight means that hide lines and reliefs. If you have some part that you want to hide wear this color. For example, if your hips are prominent or your legs are heavier, look for a black pants that will help you hide those areas.
With this information you can choose, according to your body shape, what color to wear in each case.
Find out the perfect match for you:
- If your weight is on the bottom of your body (like a PEAR): choose black on bottom and white on top
- If you have broad shoulders and small hips (like a CARROT): uses black above and white below
- If your weight is on the middle (like an APPLE): wear a black top and add some details in white on the neckline, and a white bottom
- If your figure is athletic and straight (like a BANANA): wear in the waist black and white at the neckline and hips
- If you have a lots of curves (like an HOURGLASS): wear in the waist black and white at the neckline and hips to highlight them
As an additional tip these suggestions also works to dark and light colors.
Try it in front of a mirror and see the big difference you can make 😉
Photos by @vivaluxuryblog